2017 Year-End Travel Review
my 2017 year in 2:30min..
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED THIS YEAR. This year has been a complete whirlwind. If you follow me on social media then you know it's no secret I was a very busy girl.
There is no combination of words that I can put together to express how incredibly grateful I am to have had these experiences in just a short 365 days. This year was challenging, rewarding, inspiring, and hands down my favorite year yet.
2018 has some big shoes to fill, but my goal for 2018 is to let life slow down a bit.. I hope. The term that I coined 2017 was "organized chaos". I have never learned more about myself than I did this year. So much has happened in the year of 2017 that I have to say the cliche.. "I am exactly where I need to be". Everything happens for a reason. Everything.
2017, the year of travel.
- Ubud, Bali: Manifestation is real.
- Sydney, Australia: Auzzies love Americans.
- Seminyak, Bali: Strangers have the kindest hearts.
- Nusa Lembongan Islands: Laying on the beach all day is actually exhausting.
- Gili Islands: ..you mean heaven?
- Milan, Italy: How many glasses of wine can you drink in 24hours challenge. I lost.
- Cinque Terre, Italy: MEETING OF "GIRLS LOVE TRAVEL"
- Florence, Italy: The place I bought fat pants.
- Positano, Italy: Pasta, wine, and yachting.
- Orlando, Florida: My family is in fact crazy, and I am obsessed.
- Rosarito, Mexico: I actually died here.
- Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. 96 hour black-out train (died, again.) #CaboCrayForGBayBay
- Breckenridge, Colorado: The time I pretended I was good at snowboarding.
But in all seriousness, I love this life so damn much and 2018 is dedicated to learning, inspiring, empowering, enforcing positivity and slaying every goal put forth. OH, and of course, more traveling and adventuring. Duh. :)